Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

They're Dropping Like Flies!

Yet another one of my friends is engaged. It is becoming an almost daily occurrence. Probably a little more on the lines of weekly. But it feels like it is daily. I have gotten to the point that it actually makes me giggle. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for them, really I am. So excited that they found the person of their dreams to spend forever with. But when I see "___________is engaged to __________" on Facebook I can't help but giggle. So many people are getting married. It is hard to believe. I just keep telling my self that someday, I will find that special person that I want to spend eternity with. How great that will be!

No comments: