Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ask me.

Ask me if I've been busy.
Yes.
Ask me if I'm a slacker blogger.
Yes.
Ask me if I had a Valentine.
No.
Ask me if I'm alright with that.
Yes.
Ask me if I went and saw Safe Haven with my roommates.
Yes.
Ask me if I loved it.
Yes.
Ask me if I applied for a big girl job yesterday. EEEK!
Yes. 
Ask me if I am currently in Sandy.
Yes.
Ask me if I went running today. Outside. In shorts.
Yes.
Ask me if I just went to the temple.
Yes.
Ask me if I'm content with my life right now.
Yes.
Ask me if I really know what I'm doing.
No.
Ask me if that is ok.
Yes.

Here is a quote for you. About love. 
 I have since come to know that love is more than a paper heart. It is the very essence of life. It is the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. But it is not at the end of a rainbow; it is at the beginning, and from it springs the beauty that arches across the sky on a stormy day. It is the security for which children weep, the meat and drink of youth, the adhesive that binds marriage and the lubricant that prevents devastating friction in the home; it is the peace of old age, the sunlight of hope shining through death. How impoverished are those who lack it, and how rich those who have it!
Gordon B. Hinckley

I will patiently wait for the day when I find the one who I can love for eternity. For now I will work on becoming someone he wants to love.

No comments: