Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

King Penguin

Today I went swimming with Richie. Camille and I gave him an awesome swim lesson. He did well. We saw great improvement. He did a dive for the first time in his life.....it was perfect. I was in complete awe. Here are some other things that remind me of Richie:
home-school
statistics
big lips
fighting dragons
star wars
facial hair
foot massages
Thailand 
legos
king Penguin
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
nose
Don Juan
smile
magic 8 ball
What a goofball :)


Richie is an amazing friend and I am going to miss him so much while he is on his mission! He goes to the MTC on June 29. He is going to be an incredible example to the people of Thailand. 

No comments: