Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, July 29, 2011

So much to do. Never enough time.

Life update.

Work actually isn't horrible. I love the people I work with. I'm getting huge muscles. The worst part is the profanity, smoke, and getting up at 4:15 am.

I am saddened by the current state of my skin. I don't have any tan lines and summer is ending.....fast. I haven't spent enough time in the pool! I can't complain though, at least I'm not sunburned.

My current music obsession: Arms by Christina Perri

I have no social life. I wake up, go to work. work my butt off, come home, shower, eat, spend time with my family and maybe see a friend, try to go to bed early.

I did, however, get to hang out with one of the coolest six-year-olds on the planet! Weston was my preschool student during my senior year of high school. He has red hair and a couple people have actually mistaken him for my son.....I'm not old enough to have a son! He is shy until he knows you and then he is so awesome! Anyway, yesterday we went and saw Rio at the dollar theater. Then we went to Jungle Jim's to have pizza and play games! I love that kid. :)

Sometimes my dad has good days, sometimes he has bad days. Why are there so many more bad days than good days?

I am finally.....almost registered for my classes! I'm so excited for this semester! They are all education classes and I'm going to be so busy! Sixteen credits.

I still have SO much to do before I move back to Logan. I have a little more than three weeks to do everything. The problem is that I only have a couple hours in the evening to do them.

Out of sight, out of mind. I'm getting a little bit stronger!

I am currently in the middle of a project. I'm making a quilt. For my bed. In Logan. I'm so excited about it!......Now I need to find time to finish it.

Last summer I was on the Pepperwood Swim Team. Monday-Friday. 7:15- 8:45. I loved it. I haven't been swimming yet this summer. That makes me sad.

Best Friends....nothing will come between us.

I miss my roommate Makenzee Layne Kassing! I miss our girl talks, late nights, and funny times! I can't wait to move back up to Logan!

I also miss my other Utah State friends. I can't even write down all their names.

I especially miss the ones that are their mission. I miss Richie's smile and laughter. I miss Michael's hugs and sincerity.

I'm going to have overtime on my next paycheck!

Life is pretty dang good!

No comments: