Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, June 8, 2012

We are children of the light.

Haven't blogged in two weeks....say what??

My sister graduated from high school this week. 

Precamp week done.

Week one. Done.

It was such a hard week.
 
But the good absolutely outweighed the bad.

I think I made a difference in 7 girls' lives.

I hope so.

I learned a lot about myself.

Believe it or not I didn't gain any weight this week.

It is good to be home for the weekend. 

I greatly need the rest.

I also want to say that one of my best friends hit his year mark on his mission today.

Congratulations Elder Michael Jacob Zajac. I'm so proud of you.

Jeepers, I miss him a lot. 

I also miss my other missionary friends. 

Keep up the good work, guys.

No comments: