Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hey, I know I just barely blogged....but here's another.

Today I am moving to....(drum roll please)....OAKCREST! I will be there for the next 11 weeks. I am so excited and grateful to have this incredible opportunity. It is going to be a blast and I love the people I will be working with. I will, however, miss my lovely family and friends. I will be home on the weekends and will not have cell phone or internet during the week. BUT, I can receive letters! Three cheers for snail mail! This is my address if you feel inclined to write me a letter or send me a note:
Lauren "Coconut" Kasteler
5850 E Benchcreek Rd. 
Kamas, UT 84036



I would really love to receive some letters and I promise that if you write me, I will most definitely write you back.


Love you all!


Oh, and I will be home on the weekends so you can expect that I will still blog then. In case you were worried.

No comments: