Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Better.

Two years of college....in the BAG!!!
I really wish you could hear me say that because it sounds so much better than just reading it.
I'm still waiting to see what the grades in a few of my classes will be. We will see. Overall, a very successful semester.
Sorry for the scatter-brain-ness of this blog post.
I moved back to Sandy yesterday. I still haven't unpacked all of my stuff. My room is a disaster.
I've been working on making a list of things I want to do this summer.
I will post it on here another day, but the objective of this post is goodbye.

Goodbye to Logan. I miss you already. I will see you in three and a half...ish months.
Goodbye to the new friends I have met. I can't wait to see you again!
Goodbye to my UTF job. Thanks Dr. D!
Goodbye to Jones Hall. Sorry I didn't always say the nicest things about you.
Goodbye transition classes. Bring on level III!
Goodbye to being a sophomore. Has it really been two years?
Goodbye to the 1st ward.
Goodbye to my amazing roommates. I can't believe how blessed I was to live with you.
Goodbye to the things I could have done better.
Goodbye to some painful memories.
Goodbye to things I wish I could have changed.
Goodbye.

Although I just finished a year of school I feel as if a chapter of my life is ending. I'm starting a new phase of my life. I'm going to be better. Stronger. More faithful. Healthier. Less judgmental. More patient. More helpful. Happier. Better.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I like this. A lot.