Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, May 18, 2012

Line Soup

There are a few items of business that need to be addressed.

First, I got my wisdom teeth out on Monday. My face is still swollen! That wouldn't be a huge deal except tomorrow we are taking our Oakcrest staff picture. Erg! Oh well...

Second, I am going to Disneyland. Next week. Yes, we did plan it on Tuesday. Yes, everything was finalized on Wednesday. Hah! I'm so excited! I will always be a Disney girl.

Third, six months. Has it already been six months?? Has it only been six months?? Boy, am I grateful for the wonderful Plan of Salvation.

Fourth, I get to see Jer tonight. Gee, whiz it has been too long!

Fifth, wasn't the rain beautiful?

1 comment:

Tadja Leigh said...

I didn't even know!!!!! Goodness, woman, you are a trooper and recover well!! :) I was chipmunk for weeks after i got my wisdom teeth out.. -pink!