Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer 2012

So today. I went running. And in the middle of my run I stopped at a certain house. And talked to two certain people. For about an hour. And can I just tell you that it was so great to talk to those two people? It was. I also ran an errand. For my momma. Then we ate delicious salads. I cleaned. And unpacked. And cleaned some more. All I have left is some laundry. And some bathroom stuff to put away. Oh. I also need to vacuum. I helped my mom make dinner. Chinese. Yum. After dinner was kind of a blur. Oh. And it's Monday. I love Mondays. Because it means I get emails from a few incredible men in suits who are all around the world. Also, I didn't get ready today. Shhh. Don't tell. Gotta love summer.

Alrighty. Here is the list.

The Things-I'm-Going-To-Do-This-Summer List
go to the temple once a week.
get my wisdom teeth out. next monday. eek.
read 5 books.
visit teach every month.
go boating.
go on 4 dates. we'll see how this goes considering I will only be home on the weekends.
go stargazing.
go on a night hike.
put together a recipe book. with my mother's help. of course.
read The Rescue. I don't know if this counts towards the 5.
stay caught up in my journal.
give a Book of Mormon to someone.
go to 7 Peaks.
apply to student teaching. CRAZY. right??
do something nice for someone every day.
go to Draper Days.

there might be some added at a later time.

Aren't these so pretty?

No comments: