Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 10, 2012

I have a friend.

I have a friend.
I call her a best friend.
I've known her for roughly two and a half years.
We've lived together for three semesters.
She is silly with me.
She has a wonderful smile and laugh.
I can tell her everything.
She has recently become very talented at making pie.
She loves life.
She tells the best jokes.
She loves giraffes and the color yellow.
She confides in me.
One time we went to San Francisco. Just the two of us.
We like going on photoshoot adventures.
She takes life one day at a time.
She is an artist.
She loves going to the DI with me.
Her family is wonderful.
She knows that she is a Daughter of God.
She loves the gospel.
Pretty soon, she'll be going on a mission.
She will move out in four days.
She'll spend some time at home before she leaves.
To some undetermined place to serve the Lord.
I love this girl.































Oh boy, I am going to miss her.

No comments: