Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Passion noun \ˈpa-shən\
a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything

A passion for school.
A passion for teaching.
A passion for serving others.
A passion for my scripture study.
A passion for my relationships.
A passion for having fun.
A passion for exercising.
A passion for my calling.
A passion for being healthy.
A passion for praying.
A passion for the temple.
A passion for life.

Everything I do I want to enjoy it, love it, and put my all into it.

I have a feeling that big things are going to happen this year. I don't know what those things are going to be but, I am prepared to make the absolute best out of every opportunity and situation that comes my way. I know that this year is going to be full of good times, hard times, and a lot of learning times. I don't know where my life is going to go this year but what ever I end up doing, I will do with passion.




No comments: