Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Musings.

I was with some really good friends from high school this morning. They have recently gotten home from their missions. It was so fun. We made breakfast like old times and I heard all about how they were doing. They went somewhere for two years of their life and had amazing experiences sharing the gospel and serving the Lord. I'm so proud of them. I started thinking about how close we were in high school. I couldn't help but think about all of the things that have happened to me in the last two years. How much I have been through, learned, and grown. Things that theses guys will never understand and possibly never know about. I couldn't possibly catch them up on everything that has happened in the last two years. That is what happens though. It isn't a bad thing. When you haven't talked to someone in two years, things change. I still consider them very good friends and I am so happy that they are home. I am proud of them and all that they have accomplished in the last two years. I am also grateful beyond words for all of the trials and experiences I have been through in my life. I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me exactly what I need to help me become the woman he knows that I can become. How blessed I am to have the most powerful being in the universe directing my life. I hope to make him proud.

3 comments:

penny said...

Beautiful, lovely, tender....just like you Lauren.

penny said...

Beautiful, lovely, tender....just like you Lauren.

penny said...

Beautiful, lovely, tender....just like you Lauren.