Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, May 2, 2011

Here comes the sun....dodododooo

Finals week. The make it or break it week of the year. I have four...ish finals. 

Thursday 7:30 AM. Intro to Elementary Education. It is an essay final that is pretty much all opinion.

Thursday 9:30 AM. (yes, i have two finals back to back) Statistics. Comprehensive. I plan on studying a lot with Richie Thomas.

Friday 11:59 PM. Nutrition. What a strange time to have a final. Its online and I'm terrified of it.

Friday 10:00 AM. Humanities. Take-home quiz and paper. Four-page single-spaced paper. Death.

My mom will be up on Thursday to get most of my stuff. Friday I have to be moved out of my room by 1:00 PM. This is all happening so quickly. Bittersweet for sure. Saturday I will live in Sandy. I am going to miss my friends like crazy. But don't worry. I will see them over the summer. And two years isn't forever, right?

Well. that is my week in a nutshell. Lots of studying. But I hope to also do some fun things. An art project with a friend. Maybe some outdoor games. And definitely some movies.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Good luck this week with all the finals. It will be good to have you home for the summer. You are awesome and we love you.