Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, May 30, 2011

Three. Day. Weekend.

So this weekend was great. Three days without work! Fantastic. 

Saturday
Cleaning and work around the house 
helped Dad-finally took down the Christmas quilts
Michael and I picked up Josh 
Missionary Mall-I have wonderful friends who are worthy, willing, and ready to serve missions! 
helped Michael's dad-helped him in the yard to get ready for Sunday
Molly came-I love her so much! 
walk in the rain-no shoes, no phones (Josh took them)
Panda Express-Family Feast
accidentally flushed a live fish down the toilet- RIP Lawrence
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition: little firecracker
Sonic
Fashion Show with Molly

Sunday
Breakfast with family-french toast and bacon 
Young Single Adult ward-amazing lessons on dating and addictions
Michael's farewell-Michael did an amazing job on his talk. I am going to miss him so much but he is going to be an amazing missionary.
lots of food at Michael's house-sloppy joes, strawberries, veggies, desserts
dinner and socializing with my family plus Molly and Josh
drove Josh to Provo
Molly flirting with guys on the freeway-yes, she got a guy's number
movie with Molly and Michael and Kenzee-Princess Bride (one of my all time favorite movies)

Monday
Sleep in
big breakfast-Hashbrowns and eggs 
get ready
paint nails and watch Tangled with Molly-pink and orange, blue
lunch-grilled cheese :)
Ikea-ten minutes, how did we do it?
Walmart-plates
Molly leaves :(
BBQ at the Scharffs-What is with this weather?
stop by the Kasteler's-comedy of errors
home again
shed a couple tears
write a blog post
go to bed early-future event

Now I shall go to bed and I will wake up bright and early to go to work!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love this! It is so cute. I had so much fun with you. Thank you! (: