Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, May 9, 2011

Poison Monday

I'm sitting here in the infusion room with my daddy. What a dismal place. Outside it is dark and rainy. I walked by the puzzle again. WOW. Keen gave me a compliment on my essay. My dad tells me that there are a lot of people here who have read it. I hope it has made a difference in their lives. The cute little old lady is walking around handing out treats. She is always here. My dad is playing with his Xoom. I'm not going to lie, its pretty sweet. I miss my friends in Logan, a couple of them more than others. I'm excited to see them on Friday, Friday, getting down on Friday, looking forward to the weekend, weekend......That song reminds me of them. I live in Sandy now. I'm wearing a USU shirt. The one that was only six dollars at the secret sale. I do miss Logan but I am so happy to be done with school for the summer. SO happy to be back with my family. The little old lady just brought me a cup of water, with lots of ice, my favorite :)

3 comments:

Jerrica said...

Lauren, I love you.

Lauren said...

I love you too Jerrica Ciel Osmun! I am so glad that you are sitting right next to me at my house RIGHT NOW. :) :) :)

J.A. Coleman said...

I really like this post. Lots of short declarative sentences. That's exactly what the hospital is like. Declarative sentences.
The monitors are beeping. IV bags hang from hooks. Plop plop plop. The nurses chat in the background. The hands on the clock move...slowly.
The Blog for wannabe author J.A. Tempest