Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The sun is shining, the tank is clean, and we are getting out of....

What a beautiful day it was today! Not only was the weather fantastic, but I was also productive. I helped my mom clean, went running, helped my mom go through some stuff, cleaned out my car and my mom's, and finished getting ready to leave for San Francisco!


Yup, that's right. Jerrica and I are hitting the road and going to San Francisco for spring break. We have tons of things planned and I'm really excited! I promise to tell you all about it.

So, I got an email yesterday. I'm starting level III next semester. Very exciting. And very scary. It is going to be a busy semester. (Isn't that what I say every about every semester?)

Did you know that I have not been on facebook since last Saturday? The week long facebook fast is almost over. In three hours to be exact. It hasn't been too bad actually.

Anyway, wish us luck on the 11 hour drive. Love you all!

No comments: