Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One of those posts where I just write some random things about me and it's kind of fun.

I usually don't like it when sales people help me in retail stores. I know it is your job but I just want to be able to look around and not feel like I'm being bombarded.

I do not like to be hot when I sleep.

Sometimes, I'm really indecisive.

I have the next three and a half years of my life planned out. We'll see how it actually happens.

My favorite season is Spring. I love it when it gets warmer and everything starts growing.

I am easily entertained in movies. I'm not a huge critic and easily pleased.

I love mixing Nesquik in my vanilla ice cream. But you can't mix it too much. It should still be a little grainy.

I wish that I enjoyed running.

This summer I am going to be an counselor at Oakcrest LDS Girls Camp. And I am so incredibly excited for the hardest and most fun summer of my life.

I love fruit.

I have two pairs of Toms. I wish I had more.

Sometimes I cry when I listen to country music. In a good way, of course.

I'm a pretty sentimental gal.

I'm pretty good about not spending money on things that I don't really need.

I love flamingos.

I love General Conference. Don't know what that is? Click here or here.

I love receiving letters. And writing them. Although I'm not very good at it.

I'm going to be a teacher before I had originally planned.

I am easily swayed with an Almost Candy Bar.

I really love to be happy.