Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, November 22, 2012

a day of thanks.

to my mother for being the strongest person i know and always being there when i need her most.

to my sister for doing things i would never think of doing.

to my brother for making me smile and having a bigger capacity to love than most 14-year-olds.

to my daddy for watching over me and being an example of a righteous, faithful, hardworking man.

to my grandparents for being very interested in my life and always loving me.

to jerrica for being goofy with me and talking with me about secrets. yours and mine.

to bethany for making me feel like an amazing person and being an example of a beautiful daughter of God.

to my roommates for accepting me and loving me.

to you for making me feel loved and being someone i don't feel i deserve.

to my oakcresties for making me want to be better and being best friends

to those guys on missions for the time you take to write me letters and the example you set for me.

to my third graders for making me laugh and stretching my patience.

to other friends and family who i am blessed to associate with for changing me for the better, and for accepting me despite my many flaws.

to my Savior for sacrificing your life so that i can be redeemed and for knowing me perfectly.

to my Heavenly Father  for these amazing people in my life.
                                    for your wonderous plan of salvation.
                                    for the tools you have given me to know it, live it, and love it.
                                    for the incredible beautiful world around me.
                                    for all of the things i am blessed with.
                                    for the opportunity to talk to you at any moment i need.
                                    for eternal families.
                                    for the covenants i have made and will someday make with you.
                                    for temples and the opportunity i have to live by so many.
                                    for the gospel.
                                    for prophets and leaders you have given to help me throughout this life.
                                    for the priesthood.
                                    for the chance i have to know so many worthy priesthood holders.
                                    for sending your son to earth.
                                    for you love.
i thank thee this day.

No comments: