Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, November 3, 2012

November

I don't know that I'm quite ready to take on November. Unfortunately I don't really have a choice. It will be a full month in practicum. The last full month of the semester. I have so much to do it overwhelms me. And then there is that thing called the election. Yeah, I have to vote. And then I think about November last year. And that makes me not super excited to face this November. Oh, and that whole figure out my life thing, yeah, I guess I need to work on that too.

But....

I am taking life it one day at a time.

I know that I have an amazing family and friends who love me.

I know that I can do anything with Heavenly Father's help.

I know that everything will work out in His way and His time.

I am grateful for an opportunity to stretch myself and work on growing into the woman I want to be.


1 comment:

Melissa Judkins said...

You WILL be getting a visit from me at least once this month and that is a promise!