Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I think about it all the time

Its true. I do think about it all the time.
Before I go to sleep.
When I wake up.
I basically want to tell everyone about it.
But I can't.
Not yet.
Oh. But I reeeealy want to.
The cyber world isn't ready.
Or maybe I'm just not ready to tell the cyber world.
Sometimes I think about it when I'm teaching the sixth graders.
Or when I'm driving.
And eating.
And maybe some people know about it.
I think about it in the shower.
When I'm running.
Have I said too much?
Is it obvious?
That is possible.
Sometimes I get so excited I feel like I'm going to explode.
But then there are moments when I'm so scared I could pee my pants.
I think about it when I'm listening to music.
And when I'm cleaning.
I'm thinking about it right now.
I think about it all the time.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Is the cyber world ready yet? Cause I really wanna know!