Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Message From Your Heart.

Thursday was my last day of Kindergarten.
I have mixed feelings about that.
I miss my children like crazy.
But I'm happy to be done with Kindergarten.
I loved it. 
I just don't think I ever want to teach it.

Monday I will head to Cedar Ridge Middle.
To finish the last seven weeks of my student teaching.
Sixth grade.
Math.
I might be terrified.
A lot.

Yesterday I was not productive at the workshop. 
Ahh...my portfolio.
RIL. Oh I love you so.
I went to the gym.
That was the fourth time this week.
I think that is a record.

Then I went to Lava with some spectacular people.
It was so fun.
I just love hot springs. 
A lot.
And I want to go to Lava sometime in the summer.
Plan on it.

Today I had class.
That one Saturday class.
Most of it was enjoyable.
Maybe just a little too long.
Every time I go to one of these workshops,
I just want to teach my students Art everyday.

I now await something very delicious in the oven.
The smell is currently wafting into my nostrils.
I think I will try to finish my homework before the timer rings.
14:37
Maybe that won't happen.
Oh, it smells so good!

Also, 
Big things are going to happen in the near future.
Be excited.
And here is something that has been on my mind a lot lately.
Mosiah 3:19
Have a great night and a Sabbath full of peace.

No comments: