Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello school.

I sorta kinda wish it was still Christmas break. I thought I was ready for school to start again. My classes are going to be more time consuming than I originally anticipated. It is going to be a lot of hard work. But....I am excited. I am going to learn a lot of really great things. The trick is going to be to keep motivating myself to work hard. I know I can do it. I think about how hard last semester was and how much time I spent in practicum or studying. I didn't think it would ever end. But it did. Quite quickly actually. And I enjoyed it for the most part. I can do this semester as well. It is going to be hard especially because motivation is always less in the Spring than it is in the Fall. Wish me luck.

 I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.... I know I can.

No comments: