Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I will pray.

I don't know what to do. My heart aches. I am brought to tears for your pain. I don't know how to help. I wish there was a way. But I know that there is not. There isn't anything I could say. Nothing I could do. That would make it better. I'm sorry. I wish I could. I wish I could take it away. I wish I could make everything right. I'm sorry I can't. The one thing I can do is pray. I will pray for you everyday. I will ask our Heavenly Father to help you. And I will ask him for opportunities I can help you. He is the only one who knows how to make things right. He knows why things happen and he knows that this will help us become stronger. Knowing that doesn't make it easy. But it is bearable. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. But for now. 
I will pray.

1 comment:

AmAnda said...

Love this. It explains a few things I'm feeling right now. It's hard when all you can do is pray. But luckily, we have prayer!