Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Material and Spiritual Things.

Sometimes there are things that I want. But alas, I am but a poor college student just trying to feed myself and get enough sleep. So, just for the fun of it, here are a couple things that I currently want. These aren't in any particular order.

A Pair of Chacos.
A Terabyte External Hard Drive.
Hundreds of Children's Books.
A Haircut.
Colored Skinny Jeans.
Hawaii Sandals.
Ink for My Printer.


Now, on to more important things.
Today is Sunday and I just want to say that I am so grateful for my life. I'm grateful for all the things that have happened in my life. I know that I have been blessed and that my trials and experiences have made me into the woman I am today. I am grateful for the people in my life. My family, friends, and that boy who currently has my heart. I'm grateful that these people love me for the weird, imperfect person I am. I am grateful that I am at USU. I love Logan and I love the program I am in. I am so thankful and quite amazed that I will be done in less than a year. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and knows me. I am grateful that he puts up with this flawed daughter of his. I am thankful that he is constantly forgiving me for the many mistakes that I make. I am thankful that he has a plan for me and that even though I don't know what it is, he is guiding me in they way I need to go. I'm grateful that I can talk to him whenever and where ever I want. I'm grateful that he sent his son to this earth to live and die for me. I'm grateful for the chance I have to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am thankful for the knowledge that I can be with my family forever. I am grateful for my faith, even though it isn't perfect, I am trying my hardest. I'm grateful for prophets who are instruments in the Lord's hand to guide us and warn us. I am grateful for every opportunity and everything that I am blessed with.



Awesome hail storm. Yes, I played in it.

Isn't that beautiful?



No comments: