Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 24, 2012

Tagged.

Sharkbait Tagged me in a blog post and I am currently at the library procrastinating my homework so here it goes!

Rules
1)) Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
2)) They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
3)) They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers
4)) They must tag blogs with less than 200 followers
5)) No tag backs

11 facts about me: 
1. I have recently become obsessed with Once Upon a Time. 
2. I love doing outdoorsie stuff.
3. My favorite snack is Jalapeno pringles and cottage cheese.
4. I only have one year left of my Bachelors.
5. I overthink everything. 
6. I have recently realized that I love tennis. But, no rules, just whacking the ball back and forth.
7. This past summer was the best summer of my life.
8. I love to read but don't spend much time doing it leisurely.
9. When I set my alarm I set it early enough that I can push the snooze button...a few times.
10. I think about the future way too much. 
11. I love to be random and fun! 

Questions from Sharkbait

1. If you could re-live any moment of your life what would it be? 
2. What is the first thing you notice about a guy? Smile or eyes.
3. Biggest pet peeve? When people I know call me and don't leave me a message. My curiosity drives me crazy. Oh, and soap that doesn't lather.
4. What is your favorite movie of all time? The Princess Bride
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Teacher. Maybe married. Maybe kids. 
6. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received? Breathe. Everything will work out.
7. If you could have a super power, what would it be? Able to make food magically appear. End world hunger? Yup.
8. Can you iggle, can you wiggle, can you jump back and giggle? Yes, I can iggle, wiggle, and jump back and giggle. I haven't done it in a while though so it might be a little rusty.
9. Would you rather go without junk food for a year or TV? Without TV.
10. What's the first thing you do in the morning? Push the snooze button.
11. If you could be a celebrity for a day who would you be? Someone cool.
 
My questions for JerricaBethanyMaeganCaitlin, and Melissa
1. If you could travel to any place, right now, where would you go?
2. What is your favorite sport to watch? To play?
3. Where do you see yourself in 7.5 years?
4. What is your favorite time of day?
5. If you could have a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
6. When and where did we meet?
7. What color would you say your mood is right now?
8. If you were stuck on a deserted island and had to choose one person to be with you, who would it be?
9. What is your view of socks?
10. Where's Waldo?
11. Name three things you love about yourself.
 

No comments: