Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 17, 2012

The boy.

The boy with the red hair.

The boy who makes me feel like I am the most important person in the world.

The boy who sings whenever a song is playing.

The boy who lives in Sandy.

The boy who I want to talk to about eveything.

The boy I think about all the time.

The boy who loves being with his family.

The boy who understands me. Most of the time.

The boy who holds my hand in front of his friends and family.

The boy who puts a smile on my face.

The boy who honors his preisthood.

The boy who talks to me about important things. And things that aren't important.

The boy I make plans to do fun things with.

The boy who has a testimony.

The boy who sometimes says things to me in Spanish.

The boy who makes me want to be better.

The boy who has my heart.


 

4 comments:

Bethany said...

(every good word in the dictionary)

Melissa Judkins said...

You are cute! This is cute! I miss you!

penny said...

I've met this boy and was incredibly impressed. He is a good man!!!!!

Kim Pace said...

Love this!!!!