Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A friend.

She is a best friend.
She has a testimony of gold.
She is beautiful.
She lives way too far away from me.
She always know exactly what to say to me.
She is kind.
She loves me the way I am.
She has an amazing family.
She is patient. Even though she thinks she is not.
She loves sunflowers.
She is tall.
She says things to me that give me strength.
She is always there for me.
She is going to be a nurse.
She loves helping people.
She has a beautiful smile.
She has tremendous faith.
She makes me want to be better.
She wears red lipstick, sometimes.
She has a wonderful laugh.
She just turned 21.



2 comments:

Bethany said...

I love you, Lauren. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."

Maegan said...

I love you both!