Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, October 12, 2012

Grateful.

I am grateful for a mom who gives the best advice.
I am grateful for sweats.
I am grateful for children who take my mind off of my own life.
I am grateful for roommates and best friends.
I am grateful for doctors and mono tests.
I am grateful for modern technology.
I am grateful for the gospel.
I am grateful for The Book of Mormon.
I am grateful for Oakcrest.
I am grateful for tears.
I am grateful for eternal families.
I am grateful for Logan.
I am grateful for giving advice that you know you should take yourself.
I am grateful for Utah State.
I am grateful for socks.
I am grateful for my liver and spleen.
I am grateful for prayer.
I am grateful for french braids.
I am grateful for fall leaves.
I am grateful for the Plan of Salvation.
I am grateful for bobby pins.
I am grateful for showers.
I am grateful for Teryaki sauce.
I am grateful for the priesthood.
I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and my Savior.
I am grateful for the sky.
I am grateful for love.
I am grateful for faith.
I am grateful for trust.


No comments: