Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, May 3, 2013

My name is Lauren Kasteler.

My name is Lauren Kasteler.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am 21 years old.
I am a missionary.
I will be serving in the Florida Jacksonville Mission.
I depart in 110 days.
I will serve for 18 months.
I will preach the gospel in English.
I can't wait.
I can't wait to share the gospel with people in Florida and Georgia.
They need to know the glorious news of the restored Gospel.
They need to know that families can be together.
That Christ already paid the ultimate price.
And because of their Savior's Atonement, they are never alone.
They need to know that God loves them.
He wants them to be happy.
They need to know that God speaks to prophets today.
They need to know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ will give them joy.
They need to know that the priesthood is on the earth and can bless their lives.
They need to know that they can pray to their Father at any moment.
That he listens.
And that he will always answer.
They need to know that He has a plan for them.
A plan that will mold and polish them in to the daughter or son they can become.
They need to know the truth.

I'm going to tell them.

1 comment:

Amanda Schroeder said...

I hope your sister or one of your family member updates your blog while you're gone with your letters & updates of how you are doing. So excited for you Lauren!