Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Camp Hawkins

I really wish I could think of a better title. Too tired.

So the day after I got home from Alaska I went to camp! This isn't just any camp. This is Camp Hawkins, a Camp for children with heart disease and their siblings. My best friend Bethany's sister is a Heart Kid so her and her siblings were all attending camp so  Bethany and I volunteered. She was a lifeguard and I volunteered as an Arts and Crafts Helper. It was so much fun! The kids were so fun and we got to do some cute projects. We tye-dyed our camp shirts. I quite literally dyed all day....haha. We also got to help the kids make a leather coin purse or bracelet. The third craft was a dream catcher. Sadly, I left mine at camp. They were adorable.






I <3 CAMP HAWKINS

No comments: