Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gerber Daisies and Fluffy Clouds

My favorite thing to wear is a white Hanes v-neck.
I brush my teeth 3 times a day.
My favorite animal is a pink flamingo.
I always put my pillows in the exact same spot every time I make my bed. 
I haven't NOT made my bed since I was 10 years old.
I love the sky.
I have never gotten stitches or broken a bone.
I am currently working for Okland Construction.
I am a Daddy's girl.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I can pop my hip out. 
I have freckles on my knees.
My biggest dream and goal is to marry my true love in the temple for time and eternity.
When I listen to music the volume has to be an even number.
My sister is my best friend.
I have red hair.
I love anything with coconut.
I own 42 t-shirts.
My favorite season is Spring.
My 13 year old brother is taller than me.
I love children.
I always wished I had an older brother.
I usually can't remember my dreams.
I love going to church.
I love anything Disney.
When I'm at work I have tons of time to think....
I think a lot about my future and about my loved ones' futures.
I love my mom like crazy!
I will serve a mission at some point in my life.
I lived in California for 4 years.
I am proud to be an AGGIE!
My favorite colors are turquoise and purple.
My aunt Jenni nicknamed me "Bug."



This is a completely random list of some completely random things about me. 
I hope that everyone who reads this learns at least one new thing about me . 
:)

1 comment:

Molly said...

just so you know, i love that you have to have even numbers... i do.