Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Elder Zajac

Today is June 7th. 
Tomorrow is June 8th. 
Tomorrow Michael Jacob Zajac is leaving on his mission. 
Today is the last time I will see him for two years.

Michael Zajac is one of my best friends. He is always there for me when I need him. We went to the same elementary school, middle school, and high school. We didn't become friends until our freshmen year at USU. He is super tall and I have to jump to give him hugs....I love his hugs! I am so proud of his decision to represent the Lord on a mission to Richmond, Virginia. He is going to be an incredible missionary. I know he will serve with all his might, mind, and strength. I love him so much and am so proud of him! Good luck in the MTC and Virginia, Zajac!

No comments: