Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello fellow bloggers and friends,

I know you're all going to be quite jealous but I am going on a cruise to Alaska today! I won't update this thing for a week or so but I promise I will tell you about the trip! I will think of you as I am stuffing myself full of all the delicious food on the cruise ship. Before I go I want to tell you about my day yesterday!

I worked and then went home and showered. Then I went to South Weber to visit my dear, dear friend Richie Thomas. We went to Costa Vida and talked for a couple hours. Then I had to say goodbye to him for two years. I'm going to miss that guy. Although we haven't even known each other for a year it feels like we are lifelong friends! Then I left his house and drove up to Logan. Oh, how I miss my Logan! I met up with my best friend Molly. I met her cute boyfriend. We had a girl talk session (cookies, milk, and crying included). I love her. Then we watched America's Got Talent until we fell asleep. I woke up early this morning and picked up Maegan from EFY. Then we left my beloved Logan and talked all the way home! Now, I should be packing but instead I am wasting time on the computer, typical!

Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic week and remember..... I LOVE YOU.

Love Always,
Lauren

No comments: