Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

31 things i love about you

She is tall.
She is beautiful.
She goes to BYU.
We met in high school. Alta.
She makes me want to be better.
She is going to be a nurse.
I admire her strength and courage.
She is my sister.
She doesn't care what other people think about her.
She is there when I need someone to talk to.
I love her laugh.
I miss her when I am in Logan and she is in Provo.
She is going to do my hair for my wedding.
Her hugs make me feel so loved.
She loves it when I make her cookies.
When I go to her house, I feel at home. 
She has the strongest testimony of almost anyone I know.
She asked me to help her move down to Provo.
She loves her mom. So do I.
We laugh more than you can imagine and tell each other everything.
She accepts me exactly how I am. The way a friend should.
When I needed her, she was there to cry with me.
She understands what I'm going through.
She loves helping people.
When we both sigh at the same time, you know we are on the same wavelength.
We tell each other about boys. 
She is an example to me.
One time, she let me take her picture for a photography assignment.
She knows what she wants out of life.
She is worth more than rubies.
We both love missionaries.
I love her.
Forever.




1 comment:

penny said...

Crying......and loving who you are even more. so blessed to have you in our lives.