Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, August 14, 2011

official-catch-up-on-writing-missionaries-day

Seven. That is how many missionary letters I wrote tonight. Oh it feels good to be caught up. I love writing letters.

This weekend was so much fun! After work on Friday I decided to go on a spontaneous trip to Logan to see my best friend Molly! She worked until 11 so in the meantime I hung out with Andrew Munguia. We got Aggie Ice Cream, walked around campus (oh gosh, I miss that place), visited Molly at work, watched YouTube videos, and talked a whole bunch!

When Molly got off work we went driving. We ended up in a field somewhere in North Logan. We got out a blanket and star gazed (yes, I can check that off my list). It was so much fun because we saw a whole bunch of shooting stars due to the Perseid Meteor Shower. We talked about....everything and I got 10 mosquito bites. Then we went to 7-eleven to get a red box DVD and some treats. We watched the Justin Bieber movie (well, we watched the beginning. we both fell asleep about ten minutes into the movie.)

When we woke up in the morning we got ready and then went to the Logan Farmer's Market. I LOVE farmer's markets! We each purchased a mini cheese cake for breakfast. :)

Then we got in our swimsuits and went to Hyrum Lake with her boyfriend and Kylee. It was so much fun! We jumped off a cliff a couple times and SWAM in the water (check) and played on the beach. Yes, I got sunburned. Then we went and had lunch at Pounders. Yum.

Then I drove home to Sandy where I took a nap until dinner. Then my dad taught me how to fix a bike tire. Boys, if you ever need help, let me know. ;) Then I showered and got ready. I love feeling like a girl on the weekends!

Then I went to my best friend Jerrica's house. A whole bunch of people were there and we watched Tangled. Oh goodness, I love that movie. Watching it made me miss my Logan boys. Especially Richie (aka Flynn Ryder). After the movie everyone left except me. I talked to Jer and Dallin for a while. It was so much fun. Can I just say that I love their whole entire family?

Today I went to Sacrament meeting in my ward. I substituted as the chorister. It was pretty sweet. Then I went to Jaron Steven's missionary farewell. I love that kid! He is going to be a great  missionary in Argentina!

When I got home and after a delicious dinner with my family I wrote missionary letters. After about the third or fourth one in a row it gets pretty easy. I miss all of them.

Then I went for dessert at Jeff and Jodie's house. I love my crazy family.

Now, I am going to go to bed.

Tomorrow is the first day of my last week of work.

Two weeks until school starts.

Nine days until I move to Logan.

So excited.



p.s. I LOVE MOLLY PAGE