Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today Was A Fairytale*

*title taken from a taylor swift song. not an accurate description of my day. 


First day of freshman year.







Last day of freshman year.


In the last year I changed in a million ways. It was easily the hardest year of my life. I was so blessed to have friends and family standing with me throughout the entire year. I'm stronger now. I've learned many lessons. Most of them the hard way. I moved away from home. I loved. I made tons of memories. I went to the hot springs. My heart got broken. I came the closest I ever have to failing a class. I survived 18 credits. I made a trillion new friends. I learned independence. I messed up a whole bunch of times. I had my first real calling. I said "see you later" as a whole bunch of boys left on missions. I ate hundreds of fortune cookies. I became closer to my Savior. 

In eight days I will move back up to Logan. Back to school. Back to independence. 

I can't wait to see how much I grow this year!

Here's to the 2011-2012 school year!


No comments: