Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Best. Roommate. Ever.


Yes, this morning I woke up to this lovely surprise on my desk. Who left it there? You guessed it, Jerrica Ciel Osmun. She noticed yesterday that I was having a really hard day. She bought some of my favorite things for me even before she knew why I was upset. What a thoughtful, kind, amazing friend I have!

Dear Jerrica,
Thank you for being one of my best friends. You make my life so much brighter and I am so grateful for you in my life. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for loving me and trusting me. It means a lot. I don't know what I would do without your friendship.
Sincerely, Lauren

1 comment:

Jerrica said...

Thanks Laurlaur. I love you so much :) You're incredible.