Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Miss Matched


Those who know me really well know that I LOVE socks. I have a lot of great pairs of socks. This is one of my favorite. They are different but they still match! Yes, I did buy them this way. I'm wearing them right now. And they make me smile. A lot.  

I went home today. We had our family pictures taken. It was awesome to be with my family for the day. I love them a lot. And my mom gave me a bunch of food. She is the best mother ever. No battle.

And now I'm with some really great friends. (Procrastinating my homework)
 :) :) :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And you were not lying when you said you blogged about your socks...well, if I can blog about corndogs you can blog about socks.