Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Just Keeping Up With Myself!

Someone once told me that and I love it. 

You don't have to be someone you're not. You don't have to be the best of the best. You just have to be YOU. 

I have a hard time with this because I always want to be the best. I have been like this all throughout my education. 

I guess it is good because it motivates me to work harder. But I need to stop comparing myself to people. I just have to be the best ME I can possibly be.

So....now I am going to try my hardest to stop comparing myself to others. 
I'm just keeping up with myself!


On a couple different notes.....

I'm enjoying my practicum class a lot. I love my second graders! I love learning how to be a better teacher. After tomorrow there will only be three weeks left. I can't believe it.

I currently have homework coming out of my ears and eyeballs. Don't ask me how it feels.

Jer and I decided that it would be absolutely wonderful if some good friends of ours would spontaneously come visit us. That would be grand.

I like sleeping with the window cracked open. Otherwise it is so hot in here! Luckily, Kenzee likes it too.

I went to the library tonight. I was actually productive (most of the time). 

I really like glitter art projects and shaving cream fights.

My sunglasses broke. This saddens my heart.

I am really thankful for my friends. You know who you are. Thank you. For always being there for me. I don't quite know what I would do without the support of my fabulous friends.

I made my friend a birthday present. Unfortunately she lives in Provo so I haven't had a chance to give it to her yet. Even though her birthday was a week and a half ago.

Three months from this day I will turn twenty-years-old.

One of my second graders asked me today if I have a boyfriend. Wanna know what I told them?

I am really looking forward to the holiday season. I am excited to go home and spend almost every waking hour with my incredible family.

Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

...and that concludes this broadcast hahahaha glove you