Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, October 31, 2011

There is Sunshine in my Soul Today

Good hair day.

Missed my family. Lots.

Got to hear the prophet speak.

Cried for a while.

Got our "roommate pictures" taken.

Felt lonely for a few moments.

Talked to my beloved family.

Watched Cinderella Man for the first time. A feel good movie.

Was edified and uplifted by President Simmons and President Taylor. 

Just what I needed.


Finished filling up an entire notebook of things that are sacred and dear to my heart.

Spent the evening with some lovely friends.


Resolved to be a better friend, daughter, and sister.

Resolved to go to the temple as often as I can. There I can find comfort and answers to my prayers.

Resolved to reach out to those around me. Everyone around me is fighting their own battles. I will do what I can to help.

Resolved to put all my trust in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He will make my burdens light.

No comments: