Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, October 17, 2011

Dear you,

Sometimes there are things I wish I could tell people but it wouldn't be appropriate or I would feel dumb or I can't. So I thought to myself "BLOG!" Here goes.


Dear you, sometimes I leave the lid off my pen, just because I know it bugs you.

Dear you, I thought you were really cute, I really wish you would have asked for my number.

Dear you, I'm so glad I told you. Thank you for being there.

Dear you, I miss you more than I ever thought I would.

Dear you, will you please get better?

Dear you, how are you doing?

Dear you, you broke my heart, and I'm still trying to fix the hole.

Dear you, I think your class is boring.

Dear you, why won't you write me back?

Dear you, why do you give me so much homework?

Dear you, sometimes I feel left out.

Dear you, I wish you were here.

Dear you, I think your laugh is cute.

Dear you, when will I meet you?

2 comments:

J.A. Coleman said...

Dear you, I love this blog post :)
The Blog for wannabe author J.A. Coleman

Unknown said...

Somewhere in the world, there are 14 people thinking, "Is this about me?" haha nice post ;)