Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Friend: (n) a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard

I have the best friends and family. They are always there for me. They send me nice messages, emails, and letters that make my day. They know how to say and spell my name. They make me smile. They care about me. They watch Titanic with me. They let me cry on their shoulder.They love me because I'm me. They give me a handful tissues when I run out. They would do anything for me. They have girl talk with me. They give me back rubs. They help me when I need it. They tickle me (only sometimes). They tell me everything will be alright. They write blog posts about me without actually saying it is me. They give me hugs, sometimes when I'm having a hard time, sometimes for no reason. They give me socks for my birthday. They are here for me when I am sick. They make me want to be my best. They tell me I am beautiful and strong even when I don't feel that way.

To those of you who have contributed.....I love you. (And in some cases....glove you)