Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What a Beautiful Thing

Who knew so much could happen in one year?

I know that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me. I love Him so much. I know that He sent His only begotten son because he loves us that much. Jesus Christ atoned for the worlds. For me. I know that because of the Savior's infinite atonement, I can repent of my sins and become perfected in Christ. I know that Christ knows exactly what I am going through. He gives me the help and comfort I need in my times of need. I am so grateful my parents married in the House of the Lord. I know that I can live with my family Forever. For eternity. I know that if I do my best to do what is right I will be able to live with God again and I will have complete Joy. I know that I can pray to my Heavenly Father anytime, anywhere. He is always listening and will always answer. I know that Joseph Smith was a tool in the hand of the Lord to restore the gospel on the Earth in these latter-days. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is completely true. I know that it helps me to become a better person, and it makes me happy. I am sure.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Lauren, you are really amazing. I love you.