Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Somebody to Love

Someone who I can tell everything to.
Someone who will hold me when I need to cry.
Someone who will make me laugh.
Someone who will tell me that everything is going to work out.
Someone who makes me want to be better.
Someone who will take me out on dates.
Someone who is kind and thoughtful.
Someone who tells me I am beautiful.
Someone who accepts me for who I am.
Someone who gives really great hugs.
Someone who is honest.
Someone who wants to be with me all the time.
Someone who is full of faith.
Someone who knows something is bothering me even if I don't tell them.
Someone who works hard.
Someone who honors his priesthood.
Someone who is taller than I am.
Someone who is sweet.
Someone who loves little children.
Someone who loves the Gospel.
Someone who loves me.
Someone.

No comments: