Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Title

I didn't get all my homework done.
I wrote some missionary letters.
My sister came.
I LOVE her.
I have not been eating very healthy.
Ugh.
Time to change.
I watched Titanic.
I'm pretty sure that is one of my favorite movies.
I really miss my missionaries. Especially the one in Virginia.
I am up way too late.
I worry too much.
It has been one year since that day.
That day.
Tomorrow is family day.
But my sister will be there.
Sometimes my heart hurts.
For the things I can't change.
But I know, that everything will work out.
Someday.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you." -Winnie the Pooh

Judy said...

Lauren, your strength is an inspiration to me. I love you.