Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So, I realized today....

....that lately I have done mostly random blog posts. So here is a life update.

School is crazy.....so crazy. Next week I have two exams and a research paper due. On top of my regular homework.

I started practicum in the elementary school today. I think I'm going to like it. Definitely different than preschool.

I'm sick. Sinus infection, I believe. And it is not fun.

Sometimes I have moments like this where I wish I had that special someone to give me butterflies, cuddle with, and tell me that everything will be alright.

I miss some people. Like my missionaries. And my family.

I am currently wearing socks with pink flamingos on them. And I love them.

My dating life is nonexistent.

I wish my smart water would make me smarter.

My neighbor has the first four seasons of Chuck. I love it.

I need to work out more. Not only do I need the exercise but I think it would help me emotionally as well.

I have great friends that I can count on at almost any moment.


I know my Savior lives and he loves me. He is helping me to become the best ME I can possibly be.
I trust him.

No comments: