Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Highlights of my weekend.

Spending almost every second with my family.

NOT dying when I drove home to Sandy at 3:30 in the morning.

Getting a nice visit from Elder W. Craig Zwick.

Hugging a million people I have never met.

Having understanding professors.

Finishing the Hunger Games.

Getting to see Lexie Berrett and Tiffany Bond.

Bethie bringing me a Jamba Juice.

Jer, Melissa, Jen, Josh, and Dallin coming all the way from Logan to see me.

Oreo truffles and a super soft blanket.

Getting Elder Zwick to stick out his tongue, along with hundreds of other people. No big deal.


I'm sorry to all you bloggers for slacking in my posts lately. I will try to be better.

No comments: