Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, November 27, 2011

How do you spell pomegranate?

So....Today Jerrica and I drove back up to Logan. Oh how I have missed this place. My mom let me take one of the HUGE pomegranates that she had. So, as Jerrica was making herself dinner, I went to work on the massive winter fruit. Success! It is super delicious (I am saving the rest for breakfast in the morning). I hope this picture of the juicy jewels makes your mouth water.

On a side note, there are only two weeks left of school. Wow, I am going to have a party making up for the two and a half weeks I have missed and preparing for numerous projects and finals. Blah. Wish me luck.

Lots of love to you all.

2 comments:

Jerrica said...

I'm Salivating.

Judy said...

Best of everything good to help you through the next couple of weeks.