Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello.

My name is Lauren Kasteler. In case you forgot. I am incredibly sorry for my lack in updating you on my life. Life is crazy. It has been crazy. Pretty much everything in all my classes was due today so this past week has been really busy. So....in a nuttshell here are some updates:

Last Monday I took my Psychology final.
I was only there for one of the three lectures.
I didn't do very well.
Tuesday I made my mom's lasagna. Delicious.
I've been eating lasagna almost everyday since then.
Wednesday wasn't a very good day.
I got a letter from a certain missionary.
I cried the whole time I read it.
Thursday was my last day of practicum. Bittersweet.
That means that this week I don't have anything to do!
Don't worry, I made a pretty good "To Do" list.
Yes, blogging is on that list.
Friday I had an hour long group presentation.
It went fan-tas-tic.
Religion In Life was splendid.
I took a wonderous nap.
Jerrica danced her heart away at the Institute International Talent show.
I worked on a lot of homework this weekend.
And watched a lot of movies.
Saturday we made banana boats. Delicious.
My throat didn't even itch!
I called and talked to my mom when I was sad.
She reminded me that I still needed to give her a Christmas List.
It was really hard.
I emailed it to her.
She told me that it was pathetic.
It has been so hard to come up with things I want this year.
Sunday was Grand.
Sundays usually are.
Today was the last Monday of the semester.
The last 10:30-6:30 day.
What a relief.
I was mentioned on Bethie's blog.
Even better, she called to talk to me.
Still haven't had dinner.
I have one piece of lasagna left.
I love my friends.
In less than two weeks we will go home for Christmas.
One of them won't be back.
I'm really gonna miss her!
She promised to frequently drive up from Ogden to visit us.
I am so excited that it is the Christmas season!
I love my Savior and I love celebrating his birth.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
I promise to update you more often.
Oh, and here is a video I would like to share with you all.
Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

Melissa Judkins said...

I PROMISE I will come up! And I am so glad we are friends and you share your food with me!