Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, December 15, 2011

24,000 piece puzzle

Finals are over. Can I get a 'Hallelujah'? 
I drove home yesterday.
It is great to be with my family. Oh, how I love them so.
I already miss my good friends. 
And I miss my even better friends even more.
Home-cooked meals. Ah.
I have much to do before the 25th of December.
And even more to do before the ninth of January.
I am SO excited to be a UTF next semester!
My hair is driving me crazy tonight.
If anyone has any books that they recommend, hit me up.
I love spending time with my momma. My best friend.
I can't believe that Christmas is in nine days. Woah. 
The most wonderful time of the year is going by way too fast.



1 comment:

Amycarry said...

It is indeed a wonderful http://www.faucetsmarket.com/bathroom-accessory-bathroom-mirrors-c-4_5.html for you to consider as your daily usage. You will love to enjoy the Kitchen faucet from then on. It will bring you an all new feeling. As can see that Antique brass faucet flow decentralizes or sprayed, just spin the button on the head.